Search This Blog

31 December 2011

Last Day of 2011!

Wow, here I am finishing the year in my blog. Back in July, when I started blogging I had no idea if I would make it till the end of the year, but fortunately the answer has been yes!!!!
I would like to thank everyone for your visits and comments, they are actually the reason of being of a blog, and I am very happy and thankful for that.
To finish this 2011 I would like to make a compilation here of the posts that for some reason or other I love the most. Some coincide with the most popular one that you can see on a gadget on the right, some don't. Here they are!

-The series on What to See in New York in 3 Days: it took me so long to prepare them, but I am so proud of them! Also, I enjoyed so much writing because it made me feel like I was about to visit again my favorite city in the world!

-Great Smoky Mountains: this was the first time I was blogging about a place and actually from that place! I had just had the opportunity to see those bears and I was so excited to share it with you.

-The series on my favorite beach in the world, Mónsul beach, Almería on a sunny and a rainy day. It is such a special place, I can't believe I have not been there for a couple of years now.

-Monument Valley: one of the most magical places I have ever been to. Having the chance to tour it at sunset, stay there for the night with the starry sky as the only light and tour it again with the sunrise is something I can not forget.

HAPPY 2012!!!!


Bueno, aquí estoy, terminando el año desde el blog. Cuando empecé allá por julio no tenía ni idea de si llegaría al final del año, pero afortunadamente ¡la respuesta ha sido un rotundo sí!
Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos por vuestras visitas y comentarios, que son en realidad la razón de ser de un blog. Me siento muy afortunada y agradecida por todo ello.
Para terminar este 2011, me gustaría hacer una recopilación de los posts que por una razón u otra me gustan más. Algunos coinciden con los más populares que podéis ver en el menú de la derecha y otros no.
¡Aquí van!

-La serie de posts de Qué ver en Nueva York en solo 3 días: me llevó mucho esfuerzo prepararlos pero ¡estoy tan contenta con ellos! Además me encantó escribirlos porque fue como pensar que estaba planeando mi próxima visita a mi ciudad favorita.

-Great Smoky Mountains: esta fue la primera vez que escribía el blog sobre un sitio determinado y directamente desde él. Acababa de tener la oportunidad de ver los osos de cerca y estaba emocionada de poder compartirlo con todos.

-Los posts sobre mi playa favorita, Mónsul en Almería, en un día soleado y en otro lluvioso. Es un sitio tan especial que no me puedo creer que haga casi dos años que no estoy por allí.

-Monument Valley: uno de los sitios más mágicos en los que he estado. Tener la oportunidad de verlo al atardecer, quedarse allí por la noche con la sola luz de las estrellas y verlo de nuevo al amanecer es algo que no puedo olvidar.


¡¡¡FELIZ 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment